Paradox Studios Limited – a disruptive digital marketing agency is seeking a creative, self-motivated and resourceful individual to fill the vacancy of Marketing Associate. This associate will work with our team to ideate, plan, create and curate content for various channels with a specific focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and website content.
Applicants must be internet savvy and should have experience with these channels. Applicants must also be creative in problem-solving, have demonstrated writing ability, be highly organized and pay close attention to detail.
Marketing Associate responsibilities and duties include:
- Creating and posting content on social media platforms daily. Work with the team to gain an understanding of how and what we communicate to reach our target audience.
- Work with the team to create and implement campaigns.
- Create and update content and social media calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company and clients.
- Monitor analytics with the team to identify viable ideas and opportunities.
- Create engaging blog posts and social media content.
- Automation of social media posts via tools such as Hootsuite & Buffer.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
Marketing Associate qualifications and skills
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience in social media/marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word & Excel in particular)
- In-depth working knowledge of major social media platforms.
- Experience with social media analytics, would be an asset.
- Basic graphic design skills.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in digital marketing/social media in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.