Paradox Studios Limited is currently seeking a Web Designer to join our growing team!
Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic team of Web Designers?
- Design Web pages, taking into account best practices for user experience and user interface, typography, colour and layout.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems such as responsiveness.
- Make layout changes based on user feedback.
- Maintain and update existing suite of client websites.
- Connect CRM platforms to websites/website forms.
- Monitor performance and results.
- Identify and evaluate improvement options.
- Ability to research and identify feasible solutions to solve client pain points.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field.
- Strong background in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze technical issues and arrive at feasible solutions.
- 3+ Years’ experience in developing in WordPress environment.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
- Knowledge on how to design and develop websites by planning and executing design.
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems.
- Knowledge of SEO Best Practices.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes in the industry.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in being a web designer in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.