Q. What does an Advanced 10 Page Site include?
You can choose 10 pages to represent your business: Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map; Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with you to customize the colors, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Search engine-friendly custom website
- High-resolution photos &graphics
- SEO copywriting & content creation
- Keyword research & analysis
- SEO-friendly site architecture
- XML sitemap
- Internal linking throughout website
- Unlimited tech support
- User-friendly e-commerce integration via PayPal (includes up to 25 products)
- Online contact form management
- Social Media links
- Embed Google Maps
- Optional blog (we do not write entries)
- Up to 25 photo & Image uploads
- Unlimited text changes
- 25 image changes monthly
- 25 product changes monthly
Q. What is Responsive design?
A. Responsive design means that your website will adapt to whatever screen size your potential customer is utilizing; be it a cell phone or a television.
Q. What happens during the initial consultation call?
A. Within 3-5 business days, the Digital Agency team will conduct the initial consultation call to go over; desired color scheme and logo, domain name preferences, sample sites that we recommend, review the provided marketing materials, as well as home page layout requirements, tabs and pages, features, images and graphic ideas.
Q. What does the timeline look like for this process?
- Initial Consultation – 3- 5 Business Days
The agency will conduct a consultation call with the customer, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock – 15 Business Days
Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images.
- Second Mock – 15-25 Business Days
Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied.
- Site Publication – 20-25 Business Days *after the deliverables have been submitted.
Landing Page Completion and Optimization: We will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks.
You are Now Live and on the World Wide Web: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your landing page and contact information for your local digital team and developers for changes and updates.
Q. What kind of changes can I submit?
A. The Basic 3 page package includes unlimited text changes and 15 image changes monthly.
Q. What can I do to make this project a success?
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.
Q. Can we use an already existing domain?
A. One of our website experts will walk you through the process of pointing your domain name to the new website.
Q. What form of SEO is included for my website?
A. We use a highly-rated SEO WordPress plug-in for your website.
Q. Can my website include a contact form? What about Call-To-Action modules? Or slideshow?
A. There are many options available. Our skilled designers will help you realize your vision for your website.
Q. Do you provide stock images?
A. We can provide stock images if requested. However, we recommend using professional images of your business, products, and services to create a more personalized website.
Q. Is e-commerce available with this package?
A. E-commerce is only available on Advanced 10 Page Site packages and up.
Q. What are the limits for word count on each page?
A. The word count limit for each page is 1000 words. Additional text will be charged on a 1-1000 word count basis. (ex: 3500 words on one page would be a charge of 4 pages.) Minor overages may be accepted in certain circumstances.