Q. What happens during the initial consultation call?
A. Within 3-5 business days, our team will conduct the initial consultation call to go over; desired color scheme and logo, domain name preferences, sample sites that we recommend, review the provided marketing materials, as well as landing page layout requirements and images.
Q. What does the timeline look like for this project?
- Initial Consultation – 3 – 5 Business Days: Our website team will conduct a consultation call with the customer, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock – 15 Business Days: Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Second Mock – 15-25 Business Days: Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied and sends it for approval. If any revisions are needed, one round of revisions can be submitted by replying to the email.
- Site Publication – 20-25 Business Days: After the deliverables have been submitted, we will complete the look and feel of the site with site optimization tasks. Once your client’s website is live, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the site.
- The production timeline will be adjusted in cases where additional pages, products, or custom billable hours are added to an order.
- We need to directly contact your client via email and phone to ensure we deliver on the set timeline.
- Timelines may vary based on client responsiveness.
Q. What kind of changes can I submit?
A. The landing page package includes one free photo and one free text change per month.
Q. What can I do to make this project a success?
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.
Q. Can we use an already existing domain?
A. One of our website experts will walk you through the process of pointing your domain name to the new website.
Q. What form of SEO is included for my website?
A. We use a highly-rated SEO WordPress plug-in for your website.
Q. Can my website include a contact form? What about Call-To-Action modules? Or slideshows?
A. There are many options available. Our skilled designers will help you realize your vision for your website.
Q. Do you provide stock images?
A. We can provide stock images if requested. However, we recommend using professional images of your business, products, and services to create a more personalized website.
Q. What are the limits for word count on each page?
A. The word count limit for each page is 1000 words. Additional text will be charged on a 1-1000 word count basis. (ex: 3500 words on one page would be a charge of 4 pages.) Minor overages may be accepted in certain circumstances.