Paradox Studios Limited – a disruptive digital marketing agency is seeking a creative, self-motivated and resourceful individual to fill the position of Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will work with our team to ideate, plan, create and curate content for various channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile, TikTok, Twitter and website content.
If this sounds like you, Paradox Studios TT would love to talk to you!
Applicants must be internet savvy and should have experience with these channels. Applicants must also be creative in problem-solving, have demonstrated writing ability, be highly organized and pay close attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies for clients.
• Creating and posting content on social media platforms daily. Work with the team to gain an understanding of how and what we communicate to reach our target audiences.
• Work with the team to create and implement social media campaigns.
• Create and update content and social media calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company and clients.
• Monitor analytics with the team to identify viable ideas and opportunities.
• Create engaging blog posts and social media content.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar Marketing role.
• In-depth working knowledge of major social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word & Excel in particular)
• Experience with social media analytics, would be an asset.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic graphic design skills
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in digital marketing/social media in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED