Are you an expert multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude!
Paradox Studios Limited is looking to hire a creative administrative manager to oversee its office operations and administrative staff members. The administrative manager will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and, ensure the efficient operations of the company. The ideal candidate should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of internal departments and external teams.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals and client objectives.
- Responds to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, drafting new contracts, edit documents and maintain databases.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Administrative Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
Is this you?
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in digital marketing/social media in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED