We are seeking a creative, energetic and collaborative individual to fill the position of Graphic and Multimedia Designer. This person would be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics, images, videos and more for our clients. Moving between print, digital and video executions, the Graphic and Multimedia Designer works in a fast-paced environment to create marketing materials for use across various mediums.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
· Use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for social media, advertisements (i.e., paid ads, flyers, etc), films, photography, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
· Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, text, and video within the stipulated timelines and brand guidelines.
· Collaborate with the creative team in designing and producing multimedia, video, and graphic content for use across various media platforms.
· Create, edit, and produce short form videos and marketing graphics to highlight and promote services and products based on client needs.
· Maintain organized content, video, and graphic files!
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, or a related field.
· Minimum of Three (3) + years of experience in Graphic and Multimedia design and creation
· Minimum of Three ( 3) years of demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro)
· A complete portfolio of design content to showcase your skills and experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Detail-oriented and creativity are essential qualities.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to give and receive feedback.
· Ability to work independently and with a team, prioritize and run multiple ongoing projects, knowing when to ask for direction.
· Strong visual communications skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through imagery.
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
· Skills in typography, composition, colour, motion, and animation
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in being a Graphic and Multimedia Designer in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED