Paradox Studios Limited – a disruptive digital marketing agency is seeking a creative, self-motivated and resourceful individual to fill the vacancy of Graphic Designer.
We are seeking a creative Graphic Designer with experience in design and digital media. Candidates should be capable of translating marketing requirements into creative briefs and convert them seamlessly into design executions. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in managing their projects and timelines.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating the artwork/designs for a variety of platforms, starting from an initial concept and following it through to production and implementation.
- Ability to produce some motion graphics and data visualization is preferred.
- Work closely with the Creative Directors to expedite unique ways of presenting marketing strategies.
- Maintain quality control of all visual content, and support design strategy and execution
Experience and Skills
– Possess advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Demonstrate proven typography skills including excellent command of colour and composition.
– Must have exceptional visual design & layout, creative thinking, and project management skills.
– Have a high level of attention to detail, be organized, with the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
– Must be able to accurately communicate designs, willingness to take critical feedback and present multiple design solutions.
– Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization.
– Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
– Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the drive to do what it takes to get the job done.
– 2-4 years digital design experience preferred.
– Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communications or similar field will be an asset.
– Experience in web design with links to an online portfolio or relevant examples of work.
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in being a Graphic Designer in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED