Paradox Studios Limited is currently seeking experienced Sales Executives to join our growing team! We are looking for qualified and ambitious Sales Executives who are ready to jump right in and begin meeting and converting prospects into clients.
Sales Executives are responsible for generating lists of prospective clients and reaching out to them as sales opportunities, to generate new digital marketing business for Paradox Studios Limited.
The ideal candidate duties will include:
- Develop and aggressively grow sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products/services through a consultative selling approach.
- Provide assistance in proposal writing for the organization.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through training and customer support.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- If requested, manage and monitor all contracts, as well as accounts receivables.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Meet revenue and account retention goals. (Meet assigned monthly sales goals and quotas).
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education within the digital marketing space.
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible with and able to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent listening skills: able to listen to customers to understand their needs.
- Excellent relationship building skills: both in-person and over the phone, plus understand the importance of building internal and external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- Deliver high quality work results on time.
- Embrace change with creative and innovative solutions.
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Must be highly detailed and pay special attention to delivering error-free work.
- Presentation skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate degree in Marketing, Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a B2B Sales environment or an acceptable combination of relevant qualifications and experience
- MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a valid Driver’s Permit
- Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition
Interested in flexible hours and unlimited earning potential? Are you highly motivated and target driven? Do you have a passion for success? Are you results oriented? If your answer is yes to all the above questions, then this job is for you!
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or click the button below and include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in being an Account Executive in general, and why you’re a GREAT fit for this position and our company.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED